What personal data do we collect?
With your permission by filling out a web form, placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter or in the context of other promotional activities, we process the following data:
Data on Joolz products you own
Your contact details including e-mail address
Demographic data such as zip code, preferences and interests
Other relevant information for customer surveys and/or offers
How do we use your personal data?
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
To provide, operate, support and improve Joolz products. This ensures that our customers can have the best possible experience with their newborn child.
To answer customer inquiries, carry out repairs and provide other customer care and support services. The processing of the data is necessary to fulfil the contract concluded with them and to protect our legitimate interests.
To develop summary analysis and business intelligence to enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business.
To share and personalize our communications with you.
How long do we store your personal data?
Service - for as long as required.
Marketing - for as long as necessary.
Finance - for as long as necessary.
Joolz is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. We use various technical and organizational security measures, such as encryption and authentication tools, to ensure the security of your personal data and to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you feel that your personal information has not been properly secured, and/or if there is any indication that your personal information has been lost, stolen, misused and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction, please send an email to email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is stored; the cookie then helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to be tailored to you as an individual. The web application can adapt to your needs, preferences and dislikes by collecting and storing information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to determine which pages are visited. This helps us to analyze data about website traffic and to improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. The data is then deleted from the system.
Cookies also help us to provide you with a better website by allowing us to track which pages are useful to you and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or information about you, other than the data you choose to provide us with. You can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may mean that you will not be able to make full use of the website.
Control over your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or make your personal data available to third parties. If you have submitted personal information via Joolz.com and would like access to that information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO):
- On the basis of the right of access, you can submit a request for access to the personal data concerning you. We will comply with your request, unless there are circumstances which entitle us to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, e.g. on the basis of statutory professional secrecy;
- The right to correct or rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to have the personal data concerning you deleted. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we may need to retain your data in order to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object to the processing or to request a limitation of the processing. Again, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- On the basis of the right to data transferability, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may transfer this data to another controller;
- The right to object to the creation of user profiles;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to further process your data, in particular if the processing is necessary to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
E-mail advertising with subscription to the newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and can either be done by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in ways that are legally permitted and about which we inform you in this declaration.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions, please contact us at
Joolz, a Milk Design brand
1031 HD Amsterdam