What do we collect
With your permission by filling out a webform, placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter or other promotion activities, collect the following information:
- your name
- information on Joolz products you own
- your contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to provide, operate, support and improve the Joolz products. This to ensure our customers have the best possible experience with their newborn.
- to respond to customer enquiries, repairment and provide other customer care and support services. This processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement we have with you, as well as to serve our legitimate interest.
- to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business.
- to deliver and personalise our communications with you.
How long do we store your personal data?
Service: As long as needed
Marketing: As long as needed
Finance: As long as needed
Joolz is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a range of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data and to help prevent information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Should you have the feeling that your personal data has not been properly secured and/or should there be indications of loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. If you have submitted personally identifiable information through Joolz.com and would like to have access to this, please send an email to email@example.com.
You, as a data subject, have a number of legal rights under the GDPR:
• On the basis of the right of access you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you. We shall always comply with your request, unless there are circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, for example based on legal professional privilege;
• The right to rectification or correction of your personal data in case that the data is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The right to erasure of the personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be cicumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- On the basis of the right to data portability you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- The right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory;
- The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us:
Joolz, a Milk Design brand
1031 HD Amsterdam