- Standard 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- 8-year extra warranty
Joolz standard warranty
The manufacturer, Milk Design BV, with its main establishment in Amsterdam (hereinafter referred to as: 'Joolz'), provides its strollers and accessories (hereinafter jointly and severally referred to as the: 'Product') under a warranty that is subject to the following conditions:
1. The manufacturer’s warranty period is 24 months from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt. The remaining warranty period for the original product applies to a replacement part or product, or a repaired product.
2. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only in the region in which the product was purchased.
Joolz only guarantees that the product complies with legal provisions or government regulations that apply in the area where the product is sold.
Joolz reserves the right to apply a different manufacturer’s warranty in those specific areas.
This manufacturer’s warranty applies only to a product purchased for private use.
This manufacturer’s warranty expressly does not apply to any product used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to products for commercial rental.
3. This manufacturer’s warranty entitles the consumer to have the product repaired unless Joolz is of the opinion that the product needs to be replaced.
4. Joolz reserves the right to discontinue certain models, colours, fabrics or accessories. In the event of replacement during the warranty period, consumers will receive another equivalent product in a similar colour or fabric. Joolz also reserves the right to replace a complete chassis or to provide reconditioned parts as a replacement.
5. In order to submit a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty, you must provide Joolz with the following:
6. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect your statutory rights, such as the right to hold the retailer liable for defects.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY?
The manufacturer’s warranty on the product covers the following:
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
All Joolz strollers and buggies registered on Joolz.com from the 1 September 2022 onwards will receive an extra warranty for eight years provided the stroller is registered within six months of purchase. For an extra warranty, Joolz (as manufacturer) guarantees consumers that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship, and guarantees normal operation under normal conditions in accordance with user manuals and technical specifications for an extra eight years beyond the standard warranty. In all cases, the sales receipt must be presented when making a warranty claim.
The manufacturer’s warranty applies only in the region in which the product was purchased.
The warranty may include:
Replacements do not entitle consumers to an extension of the warranty period.
The Joolz warranty also covers defects to Joolz products that have been bought second hand, provided that the stroller has been transferred after the purchase and registered on Joolz.com.
The replacement product does not entitle consumers to an extension of the warranty period.
What is covered by the extended warranty?
The warranty is valid for all Joolz strollers and Joolz Aer sold on or after 1 September 2022. The free extra warranty covers the following:
All factory defects involving the chassis, bassinet frames, seat frames, plastic chair parts, and wheels.
What is not covered by the extended warranty?
Joolz reserves the right to change the conditions of the extra warranty at any time.
The manufacturer’s warranty period for this product is 24 months from the purchase date indicated on the receipt. The receipt should be kept in a safe place and a copy made. If you submit a claim under this warranty, please contact the shop where you purchased the product first.
If the retailer cannot repair the defect or if you bought the product directly from Joolz, please contact Joolz by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
For complaints that occur outside the warranty period, please also first contact the shop where you bought the product.
Joolz reserves the right to change the conditions of this manufacturer’s warranty. You will find the conditions of the latest manufacturer’s warranty on our website: http://www.joolz.com/warranty
We pride ourselves on manufacturing high-quality products that meet the highest quality standards.
Please contact your retailer whenever you need to replace a part of your Joolz product. Or purchase available parts directly via www.joolz.com
Visit this site in your own language & country?